Full-Time & Perm
£21000 + overtime + bonus
42.5 hrs per week
Prentice Portadown are well established car dealership based in Portadown. Their brands include BMW & MINI.
- Perform work as described on repair order with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with BMW / MINI factory and BMW / MINI Centre standards
- Diagnose the cause of vehicle malfunctions, and recommend/perform appropriate repairs
- Examine vehicle to identify necessary repair or maintenance items that may not be included on the repair order, and communicate to Service Advisor
- Communicate with the Parts Department to obtain necessary parts
- Notify Service Advisor immediately if additional work is needed, if work outlined on repair order is not needed, or if repairs cannot be completed by the time promised
- Clearly and accurately document all work performed
- Road test vehicles as required
- Attend and successfully complete factory training as required by BMW / MINI
- Keep abreast of factory technical bulletins
- Follow warranty material disposition procedures
- Understand and follow local regulations, such as those governing the disposal of hazardous wastes
- NVQ Level 3 Light Vehicle Repair or equivalent
- Grade C or above GCSE Mathematics, English, ICT or equivalent
(Our client reserves the right to expand on the above criteria to facilitate shortlisting)
Why use Zenrec & what to do.
Most of jobs Zenrec have are exclusive only to Zenrec and we specialise on recruitment throughout Northern Ireland & Ireland. Recruiting in many different fields means we have gained valuable experience in various sectors. This experience and industry knowledge means we are in the best possible place to match you with the right jobs.
To apply click on the link and upload your CV to the jobs role or contact Colin Robb directly for a confidential discussion on this job role.
Our client is committed to equality of opportunity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community