Full-Time & Temp
Salary & Benefits Negotiable
Mon to Fri (40 hrs per week)
Foyle Ingredients an exciting new state of the art retail packing facility based within the Foyle Omagh site on the Doogary Road on the outskirts of Omagh requires a full time permanent Technical Manager. This is an exciting opportunity to join one of most progressive beef processing groups in Ireland and the UK and Ireland, this role is on a full time permanent basis.
The Technical Manager will be responsible for the management of all key elements of the Foyle Ingredients technical function from the development and management of quality management systems, staff training and development to customer satisfaction and product safety.
The Foyle Ingredients facility is operational 7 days per week, 52 weeks per year. You will be responsible for ensuring the technical function is managed to ensure technical compliance during production activities.
- Degree / HND in a food related discipline
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a key Technical role
- Experience of managing and maintaining BRC / HACCP / ISO accreditations
- Experience leading customer visits / audits – managing customer complaints
- Experience with Total Quality Management systems
- Flexible approach to working hours
- Ability to travel to customers / within Group structure
(Our client reserves the right to expand on the above criteria to facilitate shortlisting)
Why use Zenrec
Most of jobs Zenrec have are exclusive only to Zenrec and we specialise on recruitment. Recruiting in many different fields means we have gained valuable experience in various sectors. This experience and industry knowledge means we are in the best possible place to match you with the right jobs.
Our client is committed to equality of opportunity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community