Senior Design Engineer
Full-Time & Perm
£30,000-£36,000 + bonus
Major manufacturing business in Dungannon.
• Provide engineered solutions for the development of new products and modifications to existing products.
• Produce full manufacturing specification package including Engineering BOMs.
• To resolve problems at the root cause quickly and effectively and manage engineering change process relating to Washing Products.
• Follow Group standards of in the areas of QFD, FMEA, design-for-manufacture, prototype development and field testing
• Follow Group engineering standards and associated IT systems, to ensure effective global management of released engineering data
• Ensure current and new products meet standards and performance levels specified for safety, function and reliability
• Reduce manufacturing cost through improved design and consultation with the production department, purchasing and suppliers.
• To investigate and address Customer Complaints in a timely manner.
• Drive standardization of components and sub-assemblies within screening products
• Stay knowledgeable of machine component advancements and competitor design trends; apply latest technology to new and existing designs where appropriate to stay current and innovative.
• Degree educated or equivalent in Engineering, ideally with design experience in the mobile crushing or screening industry or heavy equipment design.
• Competent user of 3D Solid Modelling CAD, ideally Pro-Engineer and familiarity with Product Data Management (PDM) systems
• Good technical knowledge of mechanical electrical and hydraulic systems
• A good understanding of the various applications that the equipment can operate in along with an appreciation for the expected performance of the machines.
• Experience with Oracle TMS a plus
(Our client reserves the right to expand on the above criteria to facilitate shortlisting)
Why use Zenrec
Most of jobs Zenrec have are exclusive only to Zenrec and we specialise on recruitment throughout Northern Ireland & Ireland. Recruiting in many different fields means we have gained valuable experience in various sectors. This experience and industry knowledge means we are in the best possible place to match you with the right jobs.
Our client is committed to equality of opportunity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community