Full-Time & Temp
Mon to Fri (40 hrs per week)
The Foyle Food Group requires an a Sales Executive to be based at their Shared Service Centre located at the Foyle Omagh site located on the outskirts of Omagh Co Tyrone Northern Ireland. This is an exciting opportunity to join one of most progressive beef processing groups in the UK and Ireland.
The Foyle Food Group is a family–run group of companies with a farming heritage dating back several generations. Established over 3 decades ago, we have a long standing history of supplying quality beef to leading retailers, manufacturers, foodservice providers and butchers across the world.
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and managing existing customer accounts to their full potential, identifying new business opportunities through proactive outbound communication, creating and managing the sales pipeline from initial call to close, and continually updating and developing personal knowledge of the products and the market.
- Previous Sales / Commercial experience in food related background
- 3rd Level Education qualification or equivalent in Business / Food related studies
- Proficient I.T. Skills
- Demonstrate excellent communication, problem solving and organisational skills
- Proven ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Accuracy in recording information and attention to detail
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Good team player who is flexible and reliable in their approach
(Our client reserves the right to expand on the above criteria to facilitate shortlisting)
Why use Zenrec
Most of jobs Zenrec have are exclusive only to Zenrec and we specialise on recruitment. Recruiting in many different fields means we have gained valuable experience in various sectors. This experience and industry knowledge means we are in the best possible place to match you with the right jobs.
Our client is committed to equality of opportunity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community