Retail Manager / Assistant Manager
Due to continued growth, Statement Menswear in Portadown, is recruiting for a Full-Time Store Manager / Assistant Manager.
They create, empower, innovate, inspire, push the boundaries and most important of all we practice what we preach. Statement menswear is an exclusive menswear store that provides groom hire and all manner of smart retail for the discerning gentleman.
Their Values: We bring out the best in each other. We push boundaries. We have a positive attitude. We love what we do
- We are looking for stylish, passionate, customer focused people to come and join us
- Booking of wedding based appointments, for hire/sale of suits/smartcasual – this involves arranging first viewing, discussing wedding themes, measuring of groom and then groom party (this will include working at least one late night a week), sorting suit attributes ie shoes, ties, etc
- Running of retail shop – shop based duties include sales, stock maintenance, product promotion via social media
- As a Manager or Assistant Manager you will be working as part of the team. You will be responsible for ensuring the team deliver the exception customer experience for which we are renowned.
- Driving forward sales and achieving company objectives
- Providing the highest standards of customer service our ‘Statement Menswear Customer Experience’ (this will include advising and assisting customers with the selection suits and smart casual we provide)
- Ensuring exceptional Statement standards in housekeeping, cleanliness and visual merchandising are upheld
- Completing and submitting all necessary paperwork to the Support Office
- Representing the brand through whilst getting involved in the community and local marketing campaigns
- Any other duties required to achieve the smooth and profitable running of the boutique
- On occasion, when considered appropriate you may be required to carry out other duties that fit within your strengths
- Love the Statement brand and have some Retail and/or Management experience.
- A natural role model with a passion and authority, you are both a ‘people’ as well as a ‘commercial’ person.
- You love being on the shop floor interacting with our customers whilst sharing your knowledge and expertise with authority and confidence.
- Wage attributed to experience/capabilities
- Generous clothing discount
- Company phone
- An enjoyable work environment
Our is committed to equality of opportunity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community