Full-Time & Perm
Major manufacturing business in Dungannon.
• Customer and Production support for all quality issues
• Product approval process – FAIR validation, audits
• Assertively seeking corrective & preventive action against known quality issues both internally and externally
• MRB process for returned goods
• Product and process audits
• Contribute to the NPPD process
• Assisting in the development of the Quality Management System, auditing of processes relating to product quality.
• Responsibility for assuring all products meet quality specific sign-off criteria where non-conformance exists, introduce suitable manufacturing containment actions while working with the supply base (internal or external) & technical personnel to achieve long-term solutions for quality from root-cause analysis
• At least 5 years of experience working within a manufacturing environment covering both fabrication and assembly disciplines.
• Knowledge of manufacturing processes, quality control and problem solving techniques utilised throughout the manufacturing industry.
• Have the ability to use statistical methods to fault find & support solutions to technical issues
• The candidate must possess excellent computer skills and have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
• Excellent communication skills for use with internal and external suppliers.
• Previous experiences within the quality remit
(Our client reserves the right to expand on the above criteria to facilitate shortlisting)
Why use Zenrec
Most of jobs Zenrec have are exclusive only to Zenrec and we specialise on recruitment throughout Northern Ireland & Ireland. Recruiting in many different fields means we have gained valuable experience in various sectors. This experience and industry knowledge means we are in the best possible place to match you with the right jobs.
Our client is committed to equality of opportunity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community