Full-Time & Perm
Westland Horticulture Ltd is one of the UK’s most progressive and innovative FMCG Companies and a market leader in horticulture/gardening and bird care products. The Company has grown from strength to strength in recent years and are currently building on their success in other areas of Europe.
- The successful candidate will be involved in the process setup, process maintenance and repair of processing equipment and machinery.
- Contribute to efficiencies through improved equipment setup and preventative maintenance, helping to reduce downtime.
- Monitoring process and processing equipment to ensure product quality and throughput are maintained to within specifications.
- Successful candidates for this position will be expected to work on a rotating shift basis: 4 days 6.00am-6.00pm Mon-Thur / 3 nights 6.00pm-6.00am Mon-Wed.
- A minimum of 4 GCSE’s including English and Mathematics.
- A minimum of four years’ experience working in a process or equipment setup role in a high volume production environment.
- Carry out mechanical setups, changeovers and alignments on high volume processing equipment.
- Experience following procedures, systems & processes.
- Experience monitoring and adjusting process variables to ensure process is running in control.
- Diagnoses of process and equipment issues with effective and timely corrective actions.
- Competent user of Microsoft Office e.g. Word and Excel.
(Our client reserves the right to expand on the above criteria to facilitate shortlisting)
Why use Zenrec
Most of jobs Zenrec have are exclusive only to Zenrec and we specialise on recruitment throughout Northern Ireland & Ireland. Recruiting in many different fields means we have gained valuable experience in various sectors. This experience and industry knowledge means we are in the best possible place to match you with the right jobs.
Our client is committed to equality of opportunity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community