Full-Time & Perm
40 hrs per week
Shelbourne Motors is a family run business that has expanded to become one of the largest motor groups in Northern Ireland.
• Selling parts to internal & external customers to achieve to the agreed targets
• Producing invoices for all sales and ensure payment is received prior to releasing the part
• Optimising sales opportunities
• Making regular trade calls
• Order taking via the telephone, email and face to face
• Order picking
• Carrying out daily / weekly stock checking
• Systematically arranging the parts in the stock room
• Accurate pre-picking of parts for service workshop team
• Delivering parts to our trade customers
• Hold a valid clean driving licence in order to deliver parts to our customers.
• An excellent communicator, have excellent organisational skills and a commitment to delivering outstanding customer service.
• Preference will be given to applicants with previous customer facing experience and in a similar role.
(Our client reserves the right to expand on the above criteria to facilitate shortlisting)
Our client is committed to equality of opportunity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community
Why use Zenrec & what to do.
Most of jobs Zenrec have are exclusive only to Zenrec and we specialise on recruitment throughout Northern Ireland & Ireland. Recruiting in many different fields means we have gained valuable experience in various sectors. This experience and industry knowledge means we are in the best possible place to match you with the right jobs.
To apply click on the link and upload your CV to the jobs role or contact Colin Robb directly for a confidential discussion on this job role.