Due to continued growth, our client is recruiting for Panel technician in Ballyclare.
The successful candidate will be required to perform vehicle fleet inspections, diagnostic testing and carry out servicing, maintenance and repairs including the replacement of parts.
- Repair or replace as necessary bodywork panels of damaged vehicles according to the instructions received or details on the job card – this will include chassis and framework
- Dismantle and repair damaged vehicles by either repairing damaged panels or by replacing those beyond repair
- Adhere to manufacturers literature and modification bulletins as appropriate to the repair and to the replacement of chassis and panel work
- Metal work fabrication, panel beating and welding
- Completing repairs and preparing for painting
(Our client reserves the right to expand on the above criteria to facilitate shortlisting)
- £20,000-£30,00 depending on experience
- 30 days’ paid holiday
- Generous pension scheme
- Health cash plan
- Access to childcare voucher scheme
- Cycle to work schemes
Our client is committed to equality of opportunity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community