Manager (Post Office)
Salary depending on experience
38 hours per week
Well established local business.
The primary purpose of this role is to drive customer service standards and the sales performance within the branch by providing leadership to the counter colleagues and fully utilising the skills and abilities of any specialist roles within the branch.
- The role is accountable for ensuring the whole team delivers to the high customer and people standards set for Post Offices generally by managing performance effectively, making full use of the relevant Post Office Ltd policies and agreements.
- The manager will provide active support to all the staff, supporting the business objective to deliver an excellent customer experience and to deliver this part of the network to profitability. Expected activities would include building relationships within the local business community and understanding the competitive market in which the branch operates.
- The Branch Manager is expected to be a role model for exemplary leadership behaviours using coaching and mentoring techniques and is passionate about self-development and embraces the learning options available.
- Within the overall purpose of the role, the Branch Manager must ensure Health and Safety and legislative processes are fully deployed within the branch.
- Proven retail, post office or financial services experience in a management role
- Previous experience of working to and achieving demanding targets within tight budgets
- Proven experience of motivating and managing a team
- Working knowledge of managing a stores profit and loss account
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with key internal and external parties
- Knowledge of Health and Safety and legislative processes
(Our client reserves the right to expand on the above criteria to facilitate shortlisting)
Salary & Hours of work
- Salary depending on experience.
- Hours of work 38
Why use Zenrec & what to do.
Most of jobs Zenrec have are exclusive only to Zenrec and we specialise on recruitment throughout Northern Ireland & Ireland. Recruiting in many different fields means we have gained valuable experience in various sectors. This experience and industry knowledge means we are in the best possible place to match you with the right jobs.
To apply click on the link and upload your CV to the jobs role or contact Colin Robb directly for a confidential discussion on this job role.
Our client is committed to equality of opportunity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community