Maintenance Store Person
Full-Time & Permanent
Ellesmere Port, Cheshire
Westland Horticulture Ltd is one of the UK’s most progressive and innovative FMCG Companies and a market leader in horticulture/gardening and bird care products. The Company has grown from strength to strength in recent years and are currently building on their success in other areas of Europe.
The successful candidate will ensure the availability of spare parts for the maintenance function for efficient running of all plant and machinery.
- Stock control of all spare parts in store. Ensure minimum spare part quantities as per min stock levels are available
- Maintain Engineering stores – House Keeping.
- Stock control of spare parts – Booking in Booking out – Ordering.
- Set up database of all parts required for production machinery.
- Identify critical spare parts and min stock levels/reorder points.
- Report parts usage trends on individual lines. (Costs and types).
- Regular Stock taking of engineering spares stores.
- Control of Engineering consumables and fuels.
- Report to Maintenance Manager on all issues.
- Collect parts using company vehicle in a timely and safe manner.
- Report to Management any Health and Safety issues – i.e. Faulty equipment / emergency stops etc.
- Educated to GCSE level
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- Ability to work under minimum supervision
- Excellent communication & organisational skills
(Our client reserves the right to expand on the above criteria to facilitate shortlisting)
Why use Zenrec & what to do.
Most of jobs Zenrec have are exclusive only to Zenrec and we specialise on recruitment throughout Northern Ireland & Ireland. Recruiting in many different fields means we have gained valuable experience in various sectors. This experience and industry knowledge means we are in the best possible place to match you with the right jobs.
To apply click on the link and upload your CV to the jobs role or contact Colin Robb directly for a confidential discussion on this job role.
Our client is committed to equality of opportunity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community