Full-Time & Perm
Mon to Fri (40 hrs per week)
The Foyle Food Group requires a Logistics Co-ordinator to be based at their Shared Service Centre located on the Foyle Omagh site on the outskirts of Omagh, Co. Tyrone. This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-established food processing Company in the UK and Ireland.
The Foyle Food Group is a family–run group of companies with a farming heritage dating back several generations. Established over 3 decades ago, we have a long standing history of supplying quality beef to leading retailers, manufacturers, foodservice providers and butchers across the world.
- Previous experience within a Logistics co-ordination role
- Flexible approach to working hours
- Excellent customer service skills
- Confident / Effective communicator
- Strong negotiation skills with the ability to influence others
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- PC literate
- Ability to work to deadlines whilst under pressure
(Our client reserves the right to expand on the above criteria to facilitate shortlisting)
Why use Zenrec
Most of jobs Zenrec have are exclusive only to Zenrec and we specialise on recruitment. Recruiting in many different fields means we have gained valuable experience in various sectors. This experience and industry knowledge means we are in the best possible place to match you with the right jobs.
Our client is committed to equality of opportunity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community