Health & Safety Graduate
5 minutes from Derry City
The Foyle Food Group is actively seeking applications from Graduates interested in pursuing a career in the food processing industry. We have an opportunity within the Group Safety Management structure at the Foyle Donegal plant, located approximately 5 minutes from Derry City, for an ambitious individual who is keen to get into industry to test their knowledge / skills and develop within a fast paced industrial environment.
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of most progressive beef processing groups in the UK and Ireland.
The successful applicant will undertake a 12 month placement covering in all areas of Health & Safety Management in a busy red meat processing environment.
Our graduate program will provide you with an accelerated path to leadership with the assistance of mentors from within our Safety Management team. Whilst working in a dynamic and energetic environment you will become fully equipped with the right skills needed for an exciting career in this industry.
We know that developing our future leaders will greatly assist our continued success, and is an excellent platform for moving into senior positions offering high degrees of responsibility. Our intensive program offers:
Relevant management training that will expose you to all aspects of the business
- On-the-job training within the production environment to enable you to understand the core principles of our
- business. You will have exposure to all aspects of the process within a modern, busy red meat processing
- Coaching and mentoring of various business / safety management skills / knowledge
- Day-to-day responsibility for health and safety operations
- Working within a team with real responsibilities
(Our client reserves the right to expand on the above criteria to facilitate shortlisting)
Our client is committed to equality of opportunity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community