Group Quality Co-Ordinator
Full-Time & Perm
Wages will be commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Mon to Fri (40 hrs per week)
Reporting to the Operational Technical Manager the successful candidate will be the key link between our customer base and our commercial and production management teams. Based from the Group’s Shared Service Centre in Omagh, reporting directly to the Group Operations Technical Manager, you will develop relationships with customers and address customer queries promptly and effectively.
• Management of customer complaints
• Effective line of communication with customers and extensive customer visits
• Development and implementation of action plans to address customer / KPI issues
The Foyle Food Group is a family–run group of companies with a farming heritage dating back several generations. Established over 3 decades ago, we have a long standing history of supplying quality beef to leading retailers, manufacturers, foodservice providers and butchers across the world.
• In-depth knowledge of all elements of red meat processing / butchery
• Forward thinking individual with excellent communication and presentation skills
• Extensive working knowledge of Quality Management systems, procedures and policies
• Working knowledge of Microsoft packages
• Ability to interpret information and identify trends / action plans
• Hold a full driving licence and access to transport
• Flexible approach to working hours
• Availability to travel extensively throughout the UK, Ireland and Europe / overnight stays
(Our client reserves the right to expand on the above criteria to facilitate shortlisting)
Our client is committed to equality of opportunity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community
Why use Zenrec
Most of jobs Zenrec have are exclusive only to Zenrec and we specialise on recruitment. Recruiting in many different fields means we have gained valuable experience in various sectors. This experience and industry knowledge means we are in the best possible place to match you with the right jobs.