Throughout Northern ireland
Full-Time & Perm
Monday to Friday, 8am to 4.30pm
The Foyle Food Group is actively seeking applications from Graduates interested in pursuing a career in the Red Meat Processing Industry – we have a number of opportunities available in various aspects of the business. This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the most progressive beef processing groups in the UK and Ireland.
Successful applicants will undertake a 12 month structured training and development program, following which the successful graduates who can demonstrate exceptional ability will subsequently be offered permanent roles within the Group. The 2018 Academy will commence on Monday 2nd July 2018.
Our graduate program will provide you with an accelerated path to leadership with the assistance of mentors from within our Senior Management team. Whilst working in a dynamic and energetic environment you will become fully equipped with the right skills needed for an exciting career in this industry.
We know that developing our future leaders will greatly assist our continued success, and is an excellent platform for moving into senior positions offering high degrees of responsibility. Our intensive program offers:
• Relevant management training that will expose you to all aspects of the business
• On-the-job training within the production environment to enable you to understand the core principles of our business. You
• will have exposure to all aspects of the process within a modern, busy red meat processing environment
• Coaching and mentoring of various business skills
• Innovative project work which will involve presentations to senior business leaders
• Working within a team with real responsibilities
Many of our past graduates now hold key positions with in the Foyle Food Group
• That you are a committed and ambitious person, with excellent communication skills and have a desire to learn
• An interest in our red meat industry is essential; we want our graduates to take a hands on role in the business
• 3rd level education in a related discipline
• Excellent organisational, analytical, IT and administrative skills
• A positive attitude, attention to detail and an understanding of how management adds value
• You must have a current UK driving license as you will be required to travel between sites
(Our client reserves the right to expand on the above criteria to facilitate shortlisting)
Why use Zenrec
Most of jobs Zenrec have are exclusive only to Zenrec and we specialise on recruitment. Recruiting in many different fields means we have gained valuable experience in various sectors. This experience and industry knowledge means we are in the best possible place to match you with the right jobs.
Our client is committed to equality of opportunity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community