Fire and Security Engineer
Full-Time & Perm
Lisburn & Northern Ireland
Excellent salary available
One of Ireland’s largest independently owned Security Management Companies.
- Installation, Maintenance & Service of CCTV systems.
- Installation, Maintenance & Service of Intruder alarm systems.
- Installation, Maintenance & Service of Fire alarm systems.
- Installation, Maintenance & Service of access control systems.
- Customer service.
- Call outs.
- Min 2 year’s experience as a security engineer
- High level technical and electronic security skills.
- A full driving license.
- Logical thinking and methodical approach.
- The ability to work remotely.
- The ability to be professional at all times with customers, colleagues and third parties.
- The ability to work independently or as a member of a team.
- A positive personality with good attention to detail.
(Our client reserves the right to expand on the above criteria to facilitate shortlisting)
Why use Zenrec
Most of jobs Zenrec have are exclusive only to Zenrec and we specialise on recruitment throughout Northern Ireland & Ireland. Recruiting in many different fields means we have gained valuable experience in various sectors. This experience and industry knowledge means we are in the best possible place to match you with the right jobs.
Our client is committed to equality of opportunity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community