Engineering CAD Technician
Mon to Fri 08:30-17:00
Has been established for over 25 years in the agricultural sector.
The successful CAD Technician will carry out assembly and installation drawings, revising and updating existing drawings to reflect design changes. This role would suit a candidate with previous experience in Solidworks looking for a busy and challenging role.
- Prepare product and installation drawings using Solidworks
- Prepare BOM
- Work with fabrication department
- Spec, quote and order materials.
- Third level engineering / construction qualification
- A minimum of 6-12months previous industry experience using 3D CAD software (ideally Solidworks)
- Knowledge of standard drafting practices and procedures
- Ability to work on an individual basis as well as part of a team
(Our client reserves the right to expand on the above criteria to facilitate shortlisting)
Salary & Hours of work
- Mon to Friday 08:30-17:00
- Full-Time & Perm
Why use Zenrec
Most of jobs Zenrec have are exclusive only to Zenrec and we specialise on recruitment throughout Northern Ireland & Ireland. Recruiting in many different fields means we have gained valuable experience in various sectors. This experience and industry knowledge means we are in the best possible place to match you with the right jobs.
Our client is committed to equality of opportunity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community