Full-Time & Perm
Wage attributed to experience/capabilities
Major local engineering company.
Reporting to the Production Manager on the Dungannon site, the successful candidate will be responsible for the electrical fault finding and diagnostics and wiring of the Screening and Recycling machines on the factory production lines.
- Wiring of production plants on the assembly lines assisting with the fitting of electrical systems trouble shooting software problems and electrical faults
- Cataloging and analyzing system non-performances
- Ensure all paperwork is up to date, completed and filed
- Actively minimise plant downtime in support of production by responding quickly to production line breakdown situations when required
- Reading of electrical drawings
- Involved in driving product and supplier electrical quality improvement
- Liaise on an on-going basis with Supervisors, Managers and team members
- A Third Level Electrical Engineering Qualification or Vocational Time Served Electrical Qualification including City & Guilds 2382-12 17th edition
- Experience of 3-phase and 12-24VDC electrical control systems
- Ability to read, understand electrical schematics and engineering drawings
- Experience of electric system installation and wiring on plant equipment in a high volume production environment
- A full driving license
Salary & Hours of work
- Wage attributed to experience/capabilities
- 39 hours per week
- Mon to Thurs 8:00am-16:45pm
- Friday 8:00am – 14:00pm
Why use Zenrec
Most of jobs Zenrec have are exclusive only to Zenrec and we specialise on recruitment throughout Northern Ireland & Ireland. Recruiting in many different fields means we have gained valuable experience in various sectors. This experience and industry knowledge means we are in the best possible place to match you with the right jobs.
Our client is committed to equality of opportunity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community