Westland Horticulture Ltd is one of the UK’s most progressive and innovative FMCG Companies and a market leader in horticulture/gardening and bird care products. The Company has grown from strength to strength in recent years and are currently building on their success in other areas of Europe.
The successful candidate will provide accurate and timely administration of customer accounts to facilitate the processing of sales orders to invoices and payment in an efficient and timely manner.
• Creation and update of customer delivery information and requirements
• Input and maintenance of all customer and product pricing records
• Liaise with sales reps, customers and despatch personnel to ensure accurate and timely input of information to facilitate delivery requirements
• Review and action order flows in line with existing stock levels and customer requirements
• Record all daily external contacts
• Dealing with customer queries
• Ensure compliance with agreed customer service levels
• Assist in the testing and management of EDI process
• Collection and allocation of customer payments
• Provision of daily/weekly/monthly reports
• A minimum of 1 years' previous administration experience
• Educated to GCSE level
• Experience of working to targets/deadlines
• Excellent Interpersonal Skills
• Ability to work under minimum supervision
• Proficient in Microsoft Office programs with strong capabilities within Excel
• Excellent communication & organisational skills
• Methodical, logical and possess excellent attention to detail
(Our client reserves the right to expand on the above criteria to facilitate shortlisting)
Why use Zenrec & what to do.
Most of jobs Zenrec have are exclusive only to Zenrec and we specialise on recruitment throughout Northern Ireland & Ireland. Recruiting in many different fields means we have gained valuable experience in various sectors. This experience and industry knowledge means we are in the best possible place to match you with the right jobs.
To apply click on the link and upload your CV to the jobs role or contact Colin Robb directly for a confidential discussion on this job role.
Our client is committed to equality of opportunity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community