Customer Service Administrator
Dungannon, Co Tyrone
Temp (6 month contract, extension opportunity)
Linergy is an innovative renewable energy company which develops renewable fuels from organic waste. It also provides a service for the collection and disposal of fallen farm animals to the farming community in Northern Ireland
- Answering telephone calls from the farming community.
- Log information onto the computer system.
- Completion of the required paperwork.
- General administrative duties associated with this type of role.
- Previous experience in answering high volume calls and in a similar role is desirable.
- Previous administrative experience is essential.
- Must be customer service focused and aware of the needs of the customer at all times.
- Computer experience is essential with specific knowledge of Navision would be an advantage although not essential as full training will be given.
- Able to work accurately and methodically with numbers.
- Able to work as part of a team and on own initiative.
- Methodical approach to work and able to work to tight timescales.
- Confident communicator, with the ability to communicate clearly in both verbal and written terms at all levels across the company.
- Be flexible in terms of operational requirements and working hours.
(Our client reserves the right to expand on the above criteria to facilitate shortlisting)
Hours & Pay
- Monday – Friday 8.00am – 4.30pm
- Saturday – 8.00am – 12.00 noon (every other Saturday)
- £8.30 per hour
- Overtime is paid after 40 hours have been worked and paid at time and a half.
Why use Zenrec
Most of jobs Zenrec have are exclusive only to Zenrec and we specialise on recruitment throughout Northern Ireland & Ireland. Recruiting in many different fields means we have gained valuable experience in various sectors. This experience and industry knowledge means we are in the best possible place to match you with the right jobs.
Our client is committed to equality of opportunity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community