Part-Time & Perm
Portadown, Co Armagh.
Established in the 2013 this company has grown at an astonishing rate with their services now covering not just Bulk Analytical work but also Asbestos Surveying, Asbestos Testing and Legionella services. Joining the team as a Bulk Analyst will give you the opportunity to work alongside a team of Bulk Analysts with a very real opportunity to progress to other asbestos/legionella fields and broaden your experiences.
• Credit Control duties
• Ensuring that invoices are paid in accordance with payment terms and that queries are resolved efficiently, through the development of effective working relationships with both internal and external customers
• Maintenance of debtors ledger
• Allocation of receipts against debtors
• Preparation and delivery of statements to customers as required
• Previous Experience in a similar role
• SAGE experience required
(Our client reserves the right to expand on the above criteria to facilitate shortlisting)
• £8.00-£8.50p/hr (depending on experience)
• 2 days per week (flexible)
Our client is committed to equality of opportunity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community
Why use Zenrec
Most of jobs Zenrec have are exclusive only to Zenrec and we specialise on recruitment throughout Northern Ireland & Ireland. Recruiting in many different fields means we have gained valuable experience in various sectors. This experience and industry knowledge means we are in the best possible place to match you with the right jobs.