Full-Time & Temp
Major manufacturing business in Dungannon.
Working with the relevant design, manufacturing and purchasing teams and reporting to the Washing Systems Engineering Manager, the participant will be responsible for providing full cost analysis of each new and existing machine. The participant will also be required to identify and execute significant cost down opportunities in fabricated assemblies, bought-in components and machine build efficiencies
- 3rd Level Engineering degree or equivalent
- Experience of machine / plant cost analysis or similar
- Experience of Washing / Screening equipment a distinct advantage
- Strong computer skills
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Ability to handle and complete multiple projects under tight deadlines
- Good English communication skills, both written and spoken;
- Good Presentation and interpersonal skills.
(Our client reserves the right to expand on the above criteria to facilitate shortlisting)
Why use Zenrec
Most of jobs Zenrec have are exclusive only to Zenrec and we specialise on recruitment throughout Northern Ireland & Ireland. Recruiting in many different fields means we have gained valuable experience in various sectors. This experience and industry knowledge means we are in the best possible place to match you with the right jobs.
Our client is committed to equality of opportunity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community