Full-Time & Perm
Salary depending on experience
Warmflow has been established as a privately owned business since 1970 manufacturing a range of heating and ventilation products as well as bespoke fabrication and during this time we have a gained a reputation for high quality, competitively priced products.
Working in conjunction with the Engineering Manager, as a key member of Engineering Team, the role will be to provide engineering support for our manufacturing processes.
The opportunity is a key role and will require a “hands on” approach to the design and assembly of products. Working in conjunction with R&D, Production and Quality departments the responsibilities of the CAD/CAM Engineer will include but not be limited to:
• Generate accurate CAD models and drawings using a 3D modelling package.
• Produce and maintain CNC programs from our CAM software packages.
• Create and maintain MS Office documents (Excel and Word).
• Assist with development of new designs and modifications to existing products through design control and change procedures.
• The preparation and updating of manufacturing documentation and tooling requirements for product manufacture.
• Carry out any other duties necessary for the smooth running of the function.
• Work within the company Health and Safety policy and practices in all areas of the working environment.
• Be educated to a third level in an Engineering discipline or have at least 3 years recent and relevant experience in a manufacturing environment with the ability to demonstrate both technical and problem solving experience.
• Have a sound knowledge of engineering manufacturing/fabrication techniques ideally in the light to medium sheet metal fabrication industry.
• Excellent communication and IT skills with particular emphasis on 3D CAD modelling.
• Ideally have worked in an environment using a Product Data Management solution (e.g. Team center, SharePoint).
(Our client reserves the right to expand on the above criteria to facilitate shortlisting)
Why use Zenrec & what to do.
Most of jobs Zenrec have are exclusive only to Zenrec and we specialise on recruitment throughout Northern Ireland & Ireland. Recruiting in many different fields means we have gained valuable experience in various sectors. This experience and industry knowledge means we are in the best possible place to match you with the right jobs.
To apply click on the link and upload your CV to the jobs role or contact Colin Robb directly for a confidential discussion on this job role.
Our client is committed to equality of opportunity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community