Business Development Executive
Full-Time & Perm
Excellent salary available
37.5 hours per week Monday – Friday
Christies Direct was established in 1992 and have become one of the leading Dog Grooming Suppliers in the world. We stock one of the widest ranges of grooming products available anywhere and we are constantly developing and evaluating new products.
This exciting role requires a candidate with excellent communication and social skills. You will find yourself communicating with various potential and current customers through phone calls, events and functions. You must possess excellent organisational skills as the paperwork will still need to be completed and leads followed up in the office.
• Researching organisations and individuals online to identify new leads and potential new markets
• Researching the needs of other companies and learning who makes decisions about purchasing
• Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
• Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
• Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events
• 3rd Level Qualification in Business or Similar Field
• Grade A-C in Maths, English and ICT (or equivalent)
• Socially adept
• Strong in the use of Microsoft Package
• The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
• Skill in prioritizing
• Attention to detail
• Excellent time management and organisation
(Our client reserves the right to expand on the above criteria to facilitate shortlisting)
Why use Zenrec
Most of jobs Zenrec have are exclusive only to Zenrec and we specialise on recruitment throughout Northern Ireland & Ireland. Recruiting in many different fields means we have gained valuable experience in various sectors. This experience and industry knowledge means we are in the best possible place to match you with the right jobs.
Our client is committed to equality of opportunity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community