35-40hrs per week
In 1937 Holmes Bakery began creating the finest bakery products in Portadown Co. Armagh. Since then, we have been handcrafting award winning bakery products using the very best ingredients and traditional methods. Holmes Bakery is more than a bakery, it's a family tradition.
To contribute in the production of bakery products ensuring hygiene and quality standards are adhered to at all times.
- To undertake and assist in the hand crafting of bakery goods as directed by Operation Manager.
- To operate and monitor machinery to form, shape and bake Finished Goods.
- To correctly transfer within the manufacturing process, all materials and products, and to ensure traceability procedures are followed at all times, 100% compliance with the Food Safety and Quality System.
- Assure product quality through process control and faults prevention.
- Accurately and timely complete all required documentation to enable clear traceability.
- To ensure that production rates are maintained and that downtime is minimised.
- To maintain high levels of personal hygiene to ensure production of high quality products.
- Experience working bakery environment
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Problem Solving
- Planning and organising
- Team working
(Our client reserves the right to expand on the above criteria to facilitate shortlisting)
Salary & Hours of work
- Salary is negotiable
- 7am to finish 5 days a week with occasional weekend work.
- 35-40 hrs per week
Why use Zenrec
Most of jobs Zenrec have are exclusive only to Zenrec and we specialise on recruitment throughout Northern Ireland & Ireland. Recruiting in many different fields means we have gained valuable experience in various sectors. This experience and industry knowledge means we are in the best possible place to match you with the right jobs.
Our client is committed to equality of opportunity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community