Due to continued growth, ACS - LCS are seeking an Asbestos Surveyor to join their team in Portadown. This role is a Full-Time & Perm position.
Full and ongoing training is provided.
Established in the 2013 this company has grown at an astonishing rate with their services now covering not just Bulk Analytical work but also Asbestos Surveying, Asbestos Testing and Legionella services. Joining the team as a Bulk Analyst will give you the opportunity to work alongside a team of Bulk Analysts with a very real opportunity to progress to other asbestos/legionella fields and broaden your experiences.
The Asbestos Surveyor role will see you primarily working on housing and school contracts, throughout Northern and Southern Ireland. The work will be management, refurbishment and reinspection surveys, completing reports, and dealing with tenants.
• Must have a P402 qualification.
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Ability to work effectively in a team
• £20,000-£24,000 is offered dependent on experience
• Overtime opportunities available
• Additionally, there will also be added company benefits - including 29 days holiday and the company pension scheme
Our is committed to equality of opportunity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community