Zenrec is recruiting on behalf of a leading manufacturer for a Accounts Payable Specialist in Lurgan. This role is temp for 6-9 months.
We would consider good strong administrators who have a language background.
The Accounts Payable Specialist is responsible for supporting the execution of invoice and payment processing; including 3-way-match, invoice entry, problem resolution and processing of manual / exception payments.
- Resolution of matching errors of vendor invoice, purchase order and receipt acknowledgment
- Automatic payment processing and distribution
- Preparation of vouchers
- Data entry/ keying into payable systems
- Processing of vendor debit/ credit memos
- Compliance, approval verification and quality control review
- Research and reconciliation of accounts payable balances and vendor statements
- Record retention, tracking and reporting for tax purposes
- Management reporting specific to accounts payable
- Audit support specific to accounts payable
- Previous experience in a busy accounts payable department, proven experience processing high volumes of transactions is essential
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment is required - shared services experience would be advantageous.
- Must be educated to a minimum of GCSE level or equivalent including Maths & English
- Must have working experience of Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, etc.), proficiency in Oracle or SAP accounting software is preferred
(Our client reserves the right to expand on the above criteria to facilitate shortlisting)
Salary & Hours of work
- Salary £16-18k pa
- 37.75 hours per week
- Monday to Thursday 8.00am – 4.30pm
Our client is committed to equality of opportunity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community