Ballymena, Co Antrim
Part-Time & Perm
Competitive salary available
To run an efficient accounts department and to develop, implement and maintain an effective and professional credit control system for the company
- Responsible for purchase ledger transactions
- Responsible for sales ledger transactions
- Credit control
- Checking off incoming invoices against delivery notes,
- Issuing invoices & preparing bank lodgments
- Responsible for updating bank transactions and performing reconciliations
- Looking after all financial transactions
- Responsible for monitoring staff and company expenses
- Providing reports to management as required
- Carrying out general administration duties
- Assist with ongoing development of systems
- Cash handling
- A proven track record within an accounts department /Credit Control.
- Good knowledge of sage accounting
- Computer experience is essential
- Possess an excellent understanding of Microsoft Office.
- Excellent communication skills are essential.
- Able to work accurately and methodically with numbers
- Excellent planning and organisational skills, with strong interpersonal skills
- Able to work on own initiative
(Our client reserves the right to expand on the above criteria to facilitate shortlisting)
Our client is committed to equality of opportunity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community
Why use Zenrec
Most of jobs Zenrec have are exclusive only to Zenrec and we specialise on recruitment. Recruiting in many different fields means we have gained valuable experience in various sectors. This experience and industry knowledge means we are in the best possible place to match you with the right jobs.