Full-Time & Perm
Excellent salary available
37.5 hours per week Monday – Friday
Christies Direct was established in 1992 and have become one of the leading Dog Grooming Suppliers in the world. We stock one of the widest ranges of grooming products available anywhere and we are constantly developing and evaluating new products.
- Analysing accounting issues and business expenses
- Accurate journal entries and ensuring correct recording of payroll, fringe, insurances, rents, pre-paid, liabilities and other expenses. Assisting in the preparation of annual reports/finance statements
- Ensure accounts payable, accounts receivable and billings processes are timely, accurate and fully reconciled monthly.
- providing monthly balances/quarterly fees and VAT reconciliations
- Financial analysis / modelling as required including support to Capital Expenditure requests.
- Monthly closing processes to very strict deadlines
- Financial & Tax reporting support
- Budget reporting and budget to actual variance analysis
- Oversee the preparation of VAT, Intrastat, PAYE, NIC and other returns and payments
- Assisting in ad hoc tasks across firm
- Bachelors level degree in Accounting, Economics or Finance or equivalent qualification
- At least 1 years’ experience in accounting, notably General ledger, Reconciliations, Tax and Internal control.
- Data Entry
- Strong working knowledge of computerised accounting systems.
- Proficient in various aspects of Microsoft Office
- Results oriented and focused on the improvement of business
- Identify what needs to be done and doing it before being asked to or required by the situation.
- Self-Driven and Motivated
- Excellent Written and Oral communication skills
(Our client reserves the right to expand on the above criteria to facilitate shortlisting)
Why use Zenrec
Most of jobs Zenrec have are exclusive only to Zenrec and we specialise on recruitment throughout Northern Ireland & Ireland. Recruiting in many different fields means we have gained valuable experience in various sectors. This experience and industry knowledge means we are in the best possible place to match you with the right jobs.
Our client is committed to equality of opportunity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community